A single read head that captures OMR and image information in one easy step: ink or pencil marks, barcodes, print characters, images and much more.
The most complete data in one step
Eliminate Errors Image Quality Sentry continuously monitors the scan to ensure accurate results. This virtually eliminates dust or dirt reading problems.
It processes up to 6,600 sheets per hour (13,200 pages) using 256 gray levels and up to 16 million colors.
High resolution images
Capture images up to 60 dpi full color.
Eliminate uncertainty when scanning
The open feed path provides a clear view of the forms to be scanned, while preventing dust build-up. See and immediately clear obstructions in the route.
Length: 81 cm. Height: 23 cms. Width: 35 cms. Weight approx: 16 kg. Physical
Operating temperature: 60 ° –85 ° F
(16 ° –29 ° C)
Humidity 40% –60%, without condensation. Heat dissipation: Maximum 2600 BTU per hour (complete system)
Standard: 47–63 Hz, 100–240 VAC + 5%, -10%. Requires a dedicated 15 amp single phase circuit.
- OMR: Pencil (infrared light), ink (red light), 16 levels of trademark discrimination
- Image: 600 dpi, 16 million colours 256-level grayscale, images with or without interlacing
- "Skew" form rotation correction sensors
Single reading head:
• OMR: mark discrimination with 256 levels, at 240 dpi, automatic calibration reading head, double-sided reflective reading
• Image: 600 dpi, 16 million colours 256-level grayscale
• Programmable printer Optional: double output tray